- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup cream
- I just use 3 cups of goat milk because it’s creamy enough for our liking
- 1-1/2 scoops of your favorite flavor of protein powder (2 scoops was a bit much for this recipe)
- 1 t vanilla
- optional* 1 cup fruit you may want to add to mix things up!
- Add ingredients (except fruit) together and blend until smooth.
- Add any fruit you may like and pulse your blender until fruit is chunky but not liquefied (the extra liquid will throw off the proportions of the other ingredients and could make your ice cream watery)
- Pour into an instant ice cream maker like mine or use an “old fashioned” homemade ice cream maker.
I hope you will indulge in a little guilt free ice cream and let me know how you like it! Please share with your friends if this recipe got a ‘thumps up’ from you. Share what you did differently that you liked more/less.